Butterfly Garden

Butterfly Garden
Magical...

Sunday, January 28, 2007

For My Past Readers

I made this website to be able to write for the readers who I have left behind at the News-Sun and for the new readers from the Daily Herald to get to know me better. Hopefully, I will be able to cover topics that I may not be able to in my weekly column that pertains to us all, not just in Lake County, Illinois.

Since I could not continue to write for the News-Sun in its present format, I wanted another avenue for the readers who are not able to get the Herald delivered at this time, east of Gurnee. Also, just maybe to have a more open dialogue on local happenings not possible at either paper.

Eventually, I would like to provide a venue that will be pertinent for anyone who stops by. Hearing from others on topics locally or faraway, can only keep communication going in a positive direction. There is power in the Written Word. Intelligent debate may now begin!

No comments: