Butterfly Garden

Butterfly Garden
Magical...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's been a long time...

Okay, it's been so long since I have posted to my own blog that I could not remember my own password. Talk about bad!! I cannot believe the summer is over. I would like to say I accomplished a lot in the last four months, but it would be a complete lie. Sure some of the basics got covered and I did relax a bit, yet all my good intentions did not come to fruition. I am healthy and relatively happy. Things are okay, I'd say.

I love autumn though and it is nice to have evenings cooling off even when the days are hot. If the mosquito population would die off, I would be happy. There is nothing I dislike more than hearing the buzz and the slap of another onslaught of those pests.

I am also getting excited about the election countdown and looking forward in just 60days having a new president-elect staged and ready. Hey, George-parting is such sweet sorrow,NOT! Good riddance, and ciao, ciao for now! Heck yeah, we are ready for change! Bring it on!!

Later on personal preferences. Until next time...

No comments: